Wednesday 23 January 2013

MUA Gel Eyeliner in Underground Review



Where can you buy it- Superdrug or the MUA store

Price- £3

Shade range- Underground (black), Fairground (metallic grey/black), On Move (brown) and Tribe (blue)

What does MUA say about them?
‘They are intensely pigmented and super slick and come in four shades, from the classic black of‘Underground’ to the beautifully bold blue of ‘Tribe’ and are completely smudge-proof once the product has dried. And the most exciting bit of the product is the unique brush applicator, which is cleverly hidden in the lid,which has been designed so you can create an array of long-lasting looks and styles which in future blog posts and videos I will be demonstrating.

My opinion
I am absolutely in love with this eyeliner. I have never been very good at applying liquid or gel eyeliner but I find gel eyeliner a lot easier to use than liquid as you have much more control with it. This is super pigmented and is a proper black unlike some other eyeliners I have tried that have been a bit more of a faded colour. This glides on effortlessly and doesn't smudge at all. I find that this eyeliner lasts all day and is easy to take off as well. The only downside to this product is the brush that comes with it. I am not a massive fan of it and I prefer to use my ELF concealer brush from the 10 piece set that is way too small to beused for concealer but I find it is perfect for applying eyeliner. I really have enjoyed using this and trying out different looks with it. I really want to get Fairground and On Move as I feel I would get a lot of use out of them.

Have you tried theseeyeliners?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx 










10 comments:

  1. I love MUA... it's such a great brand, and so affordable! I'm in love with one of their eyeshadows which is a dupe for MAC Club.

    twincolours.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it is such a great affordable brand x

      Delete
  2. I love MUA lately, haven't tried this one yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite products from them x

      Delete
  3. I bought some of this in the hope I could apply it without looking like a drag queen and couldnt manage it which is a shame as everyone seems to love it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a shame, when I used it for the first time I was surprised about how it easy it was to apply x

      Delete
  4. I do love MUA products but I haven't tried this! I will have to look out for this :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. May have to try this :)

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, it was of the best gel eyeliners I have ever tried x

      Delete

AddThis