Saturday 19 January 2013

Products I Have Used Up #5

I love reading these types of posts as they can be so helpful I am going to try and do these every other month so that I have plenty of products to show you without there being too many.

Carex strawberry lace hand wash £1.80
I loved the smell of this it smelt exactly like strawberry laces. Although this didn't seem to last that long compared to other hand washes I have used.
Would I repurchase? Maybe

Sainsburys nail polish remover £1.30
This removed nail polish quite well and is really cheap.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Colgate sensitive whitening toothpaste £2.79
This was quite a nice toothpaste it whitened my teeth but as I don't have sensitive teeth I can't comment on whether or not it improves sensitive teeth.
Would I repurchase? No

Clean and clear deep cleansing lotion £2.85
I absolutely hated this stuff. If you got it anywhere close to your eyes it stinks them. Also it had a high level of alcohol in it skit dried my skin.
Would I repurchase? No

Botaincs day shift moisturiser
I don't think botanics sells this anymore as it is the old packaging. I didn't even finish this because it was so bad. It made my skin greasy and it took a long time to sink in.
Would I repurchase?

Baylis and Harding wild rosé and raspberry leaf soap
This came as part of a set. I am not a massive fan of bars of soap so I didn't particularly like this. It did smell quite nice though.
Would I repurchase? No

Lancôme la vie est belle sample (30ml £39)
I loved the smell of this and I was lucky enough together the full size for Christmas. I wear this everyday and it is my favourite scent.
Would I repurchase? Yes

2true concealer £1.99
This wasn't a great concealer. I found that it cracked and went cakes. But it was really cheap so I can't complain too much.
Would I repurchase? No

Elf mascara £1.50
I did not like this I found the wand to be too small and it was very clumpy.
Would I repurchase? No

Beauty UK nail polish
This has gone gloopy do I need to get rid of it. This was quite a good nail polish it was cheap but it was also long lasting.
Would I repurchase? Maybe (if I had a beauty UK stand near to me)

I hope you enjoyed this post

Prettylittlefashionista xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis