Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tresemme Split Remedy Sealing Serum Review


Today I wanted to review the split remedy sealing serum foryou. I have recently been getting more into haircare as I have quite a fewsplit ends. My hair is quite thick but I haven’t dyed it at all it has been atmany different lengths throughout my life and at the moment I am growing itlonger. I got a sample of this product quite a while ago in an issue of MarieClaire and I quite liked it and although I couldn’t see a difference in the amountof split ends as it was one of those sachets so I only got 2 uses out of it Iwent out and bought it.

I apply this to the ends of my hair after I have washed itand whilst it is still wet. This product has a pump so you get the right amountout I usually use 2-3 pumps at a time. It says after 3 uses you should see an80% reduction in split ends now I wouldn’t say that I’ve seen an 80% reductionbut I have definitely seen a reduction in split ends.

I love the smell of this product and I have noticed that itleaves my hair felling soft and looking shiner. I am quite impressed with thisproduct and I think I will try the shampoo and conditioner from the same rangeto see if they are any good. You can get this for £5.99 from Superdrugalthough you may be able to find this cheaper in your local supermarket and itis quite often on offer.

Have you tried this?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx




2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, i've never tried this range! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great range and it actually works x

      Delete

AddThis