Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shopping My Stash

Sorry I didn't post this earlier but I have a very busy week. I want to apologise because I won't be able to post my video on Wednesday so I will only be posting one at the weekend.

I saw quite a few bloggers do this post last year and I thought I would do one on my blog. For those of you unfamiliar with this type of post it is when you pick out bits from your makeup collection that you don't use very often and then you use it. You then do an update after saying what you thought of the products. Most posts that I have read like this have done this over a week I am going to do it over a month this way I will use the products more often and be able to give a better opinion on them. so onto the products.

Stila tinted moisturiser- I got this in the summer and I reviewed it here. I got this in Poundland and it is slightly too dark for me so I have to be careful when I apply it so as not to turn into a oompa loompa I think this is one of the reasons that I stopped using it.

Stila powder- Again this was another Poundland find that I have never used I usually use my MUA powder but I really want to give this a try.

Witch concealer- This concealer is specifically aimed for use on blemishes and when I bought it I had a lot of blemishes so used it quite a lot but when you use this you need to use a separate one for under the eyes. The Rimmel Wake Me Up one can be used on both areas so I find myself reaching for it over this one.

Benetint- I got this in Instyle magazine and I have not used it yet mainly because I have only recently been getting into powder blushes and this product kind of scares me (silly I know) I really want to try this though and it will make a change from using powder blushes.

ELF all over cover stick in Toasted- I got this in the summer as part of a mystery gift from ELF and I have never used it. The concept behind the all over cover stick is that you can use it on your lip, face and eyes however this colour is only really suitable for the eyes.

Maybelline colour effect in Cool Beans- This is a cream eyeshadow. I'm not sure whether these are still available as the colour tattoos have come out. I love the colour of this but I had forgotten that I owned it.

Rimmel lash building mascara- I am a mascara junky I have so many mascaras and I thought I would include one in this to try and get them used up otherwise then end up drying up and becoming a waste of money.

Have you ever done this?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I've seen lots of other bloggers do it and thought it would be a good idea x

      Delete

AddThis