Tuesday 1 January 2013

December Favourites

This is my last favourites post of 2012 and I haven't got that much to share with you this month as I haven't tried that many new products.

I have been really liking the Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser and have been using it everyday to remove my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling really soft plus it removes all of my makeup even waterproof mascara. Next is the Rimmel wake me up foundation I love this foundation as it is easy to blend in and long lasting. To go with this I have been using the wake me up concealer which is an amazing concealer which can be used on blemishes and under the eyes. These 2 products work together amazingly and I highly recommend the concealer if you haven't tried it but have tried the foundation. Not many people seem to talk about the concealer which is a shame as it is really good. My last favourite is the Beauty UK palette in Earth Child. I love this palette as the colours in it are really nice and although it is a neutral palette it isn't just brown shades which makes it different from most neutrals palettes. The quality of the eyeshadows is really good however the lighter shades do need a primer underneath them. I have found myself reaching for this palette nearly very day this month.

What have been your favourites?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

8 comments:

  1. i've heard a lot about the wake me up foundation, but never the concealer! maybe i'll pick them both up. great post!

    jenxxhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good no one seems to mention the concealer but it is amazing x

      Delete
  2. I've seen the Vitamine E before and I need to give it a try, it's on a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should it is an amazing product x

      Delete
  3. I've been considering this foundation for ages, heard so many good things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good foundation and its only £8.99 x

      Delete
  4. hey! i nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    see it here:
    http://jenxxhope.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

AddThis