Tuesday 25 June 2013

Nude Nails With a Glittery Twist


Ciaté's Pocket Money and OPI's I Juggle Men
The Nude Nail Trend is something I've always been a little nervous about. I love brights and pastels on my nails so nude is very new to me. Also with me being quite pale I'm always unsure whether nude colours compliment my skin tone. When I got Ciaté's Pocket Money I knew I'd be trying out the nude trend. Instead of having just a plain nude on my nails I chose to add OPI's I Juggle Men on top of it. I Juggle Men is a pretty blue shimmery top coat that just added a little something to my nails. 
Nude Nails With a Glittery Twist
I really like this look and I really like Pocket Money and I think it suits me really well.

What have you got on your nails?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

AddThis