Monday 24 June 2013

ELF Haul #2


A few weeks ago ELF had free shipping so I made a little order as I had a few things on my wish list.

I got the Powder Brush as I had heard that it is really good at buffing in foundation and so far I am in love with it. It is really soft and blends foundation beautifully. 

I then picked up the baked eyeshadow in Bark as I saw it on someone's blog and it looked beautiful. I have been teaming this with my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, they work beautifully together. This eyeshadow looks beautiful by itself as it is extremely pigmented. 

I got the lip exfoliator as I heard good thinks about it. I love tring different lip scrubs as my lips get so dry. 

I noticed that they had there own version of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains so I just had to try them as I am a massive fan of this type of application. I chose the shade Flirty and Girly as it looked a lovely shade of pink. I am yet to try it but when I do I will let you know my opinion. 

What's your favourite ELF product? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis