Sunday 9 June 2013

Weekend Wishlist #2


I have so many things on my wishlist at the moment but unfortunately I have no money so I can't get them at the moment. I thought I would share a couple of the things that I am lusting after. 

I have seen so many rave reviews about this trio of blushes. All the colours are really pretty and colours that I would wear. Plus I have never tried anything from Sleek before and I would love to try some of their stuff.

I have the foundation and powder from this range (reviews coming shortly) and I quite like them and I have heard good things about the concealer so I really want to try it. 

I love the Core Collection and Starter Set and I have been lusting after more brushes for ages and this new collection looks amazing. 

In my May Favourites post I mentioned the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser. I love the hot cloth cleanser and really want to try more from the range. The mask really appeals to me as I love using face masks.

I've heard good things about this, it is meant to be good at removing eye makeup and is said to be a dupe for Bioderma which I have yet to try as it is quite difficult to get in the UK. 

What is on your wishlist?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis