Monday 27 April 2015

NKDSKN Eyeshadow in Cinnamon Review

I picked up this eyeshadow in Poundland, I'd never heard of the brand before but I really liked the look of the colour. 
NKDSKN Eyeshadow in Cinnamon

The packaging is nothing special, it is very plasticy and bulky. I don't know a lot about this brand so I don't know how much it would have been originally but the packaging is very cheap looking. 

NKDSKN Eyeshadow in Cinnamon

NKDSKN Eyeshadow in Cinnamon
However I can get past the horrible packaging as I love the colour of this shadow. I have blue eyes and I think that gold shadows really compliment them so I like to wear gold eyeshadows as much as I can. This colour is gorgeous and I wear it a lot. It is a pretty pigmented eyeshadow and the formula is quite good as well. It isn't chalky like a lot of cheaper eyeshadow and it is easy to work with. 


NKDSKN Eyeshadow in Cinnamon

Overall I am very pleased with this eyeshadow and I am glad that I picked it up as despite the not so great packaging it is a gorgeous eyeshadow which I have been wearing a lot and will be wearing even more when it is sunny.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis