Monday 6 April 2015

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Rich Russet Review

Today I am going to be reviewing the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Rich Russet. I am a massive fan of cream eyeshadows as they are so quick and easy to wear. 
The packaging of this is different to all the other cream eyeshadows I own, most of them come in pots or pencil format. This comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator. The applicator is really good as it is flexible so it makes it very easy to evenly apply the product to the lid. 

I apply this directly to my lid with the applicator and I blend it out with a blending brush. I am currently using the MUA E3 Brush. The product does dry quite quickly so I usually do one eye at a time. 

This is a gorgeous bronze shade which I love to wear on a daily basis. The pigmentation of this is fantastic you only need one sweep over your lid. The formula feels quite wet when you first apply it but it quickly dries and just feels like a normal eyeshadow on your lid. I find this to be really long lasting as it will last all day without fading or going patchy. I like to wear this by itself on days when I haven’t got very much time to apply my makeup. Sometimes I will apply a powder bronze shade on top to further intensify the look.

Overall I really like this product and I highly recommend it if you are a fan of cream eyeshadows. I’m not sure if these have been discontinued as I couldn’t find them on the Boots website. I really hope they haven’t as this is really amazing and is much better than their eyeshadow pencil.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis