Thursday 23 April 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Mask Review

Today I wanted to review the Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Mask. I love using face masks to treat my skin but I had never tried one from Montagne Jeunesse. These are available in quite a lot of places I picked up mine in Wilkinsons by I was buying cleaning products! 
Montagne Jeunesse  Hot Chocolate Mask
Personally I do prefer face masks that come in tubes as you get more uses out of them and they aren’t as messy. This mask was chocolate and orange flavour and it smelt really nice, I suggest if your skin is sensitive it might not be suitable for you. I did find that the application was quite messy as I had to scope the product out of the sachet. Once it was one my face though it remained there and didn’t drip or fall off. The minute I put the mask on my face it began to heat up, it wasn’t uncomfortable and I found it quite relaxing. I left it on for around 15 minutes during the advert break of Vampire Diaries! It was pretty easy to remove I just used hot water and a flannel. Afterwards my skin felt very smooth and soft. 

Montagne Jeunesse  Hot Chocolate Mask

Montagne Jeunesse  Hot Chocolate Mask

Overall I really liked this face mask and how it left my skin feeling. I don’t know whether I would get this again as I do prefer tubes as they are more cost effective as you get a lot more uses out of it. This however would be good for travelling and as a treat for my skin.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis