Thursday 16 April 2015

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter Review

Today I am going to be reviewing the Sanctuary Spa Body Butter. I haven’t tried too many products from Sanctuary Spa, but the ones I have tried I have been very impressed with. Sanctuary Spa is a bit like Soap and Glory in that their products are sold in Boots and they do bath care as well as skincare. I’m going to be sharing with you what I thought of the Body Butter which I bought from the mini section so that I could try a few things from the brand without committing to the full-size products. 

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter
Firstly I want to talk about the smell of Sanctuary Spa products; they smell amazing! The smell is difficult to describe but it smells very luxurious and I find that the smell lingers on the skin so you can smell it throughout the day. This body butter has a very light texture which makes it perfect for the warmer months as it isn’t too heavy on the skin. Despite having a light texture it is still very moisturising and hydrating on the skin. This leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft and it smells amazing. I find that due to the light texture it is easy to blend into the skin and it sinks in quickly which for me is essential in any body moisturiser as I hate having to wait around for it to dry. 

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter
Overall I really enjoyed using this body butter and I have a full-size pot which I will start using soon as I got it in a Christmas gift set.

What’s your favourite product from Sanctuary Spa?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis