Thursday 27 June 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Powder Review


Maybelline Fit Me Powder
Yesterday, I reviewed the Fit Me Foundation and today I thought I would review the powder as well. I bought this powder at the same time as I got the foundation and I got the shade 110 Porcelain. 

Maybelline Fit Me Powder
As you can see from the above photo the powder is really finely milled, this is good because it is less likely to go cakey when you apply it on top of foundation. This sets foundation really well and makes the foundation look flawless. I have used this on top of the Fit Me foundation but I have used it on other foundations as well and it works really well. The powder is reasonably priced and I definitely recommend that you check this out.

Maybelline Fit Me Powder
The packaging is really good as it comes with a handy mirror and sponge (although I've never used the sponge). I do think though that the packaging is slightly too bulky for travelling but that is just a minor thing. 

Maybelline Fit Me Powder

Have you tried this powder?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis