Thursday 30 August 2012

Pretty Little Liars- Aria’s Spiked Dress

pretty-little-liars-18


As my other Pretty Little Liars inspired posts seemed to go down really well I thought I would do some more of them.
I love this dress that Aria is wearing, the spiked shoulders are really cool and add a bit of edge to quite girly accessories. Unfortunately when it came to finding a similar dress I couldn't  find any that were in a similar colour I could only seem to find black but I thought I’d still include it.

Aria's outfit

Dress- AX Paris £30
Shoes- Farfetch.com- £294
Necklace- House Of Fraser- £16
Belt- New Look- £2.99
Ring- Dorothy Perkins- £6.50

What do you think, do you like these sorts of posts, do you have any suggestions please let m know.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Found your blog through the blog hop!!
    Loving those shoes, although the price is a bit outrageous..
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so pretty but so expensive I'm following your blog as well :)

      Delete

AddThis