Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favourites

This month I haven’t been loving too many different products but I do have a few that I want to share with you.

I have been loving this foundation it is so light and easy to blend. The colour match for me is really good considering there are only 3 shades. I love how this makes my skin look; it makes my skin look flawless. I love how natural this is on my skin and it doesn't make me look orange. I have been wearing this nearly every day.

I love this moisturiser it is amazing. It sinks in beautifully and it smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturised.  The calming marshmallow in it really helps me sleep at night as well which is another good thing.

I love this green it is a perfect spring colour. Barry M nail polishes are a fantastic value for money you only need 2 coats and it lasts nearly a week before it starts chipping.

Soap and Glory Hand Food
Despite it being nearly spring it has still been really cold and my hands have been very dry. This hand cream is amazing as it is so moisturising and it smells so good. I love this hand cream it is a handbag essential in my eyes.

What have you been loving this month?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx



6 comments:

  1. I have that nail polish, it looks gorgeous in spring! xx

    Check out my march favs?:)

    http://curious-ginger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/march-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look lovely in spring. Great favourites I love the Revlon lip butters x

      Delete
  2. oh I love the hand food, it smells absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i was looking at your blog and nominated you for the Leibster blogger award its an award to recognize bloggers with less than 200 followers click here ------> liebster-award and follow the instructions El xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://eldeliciamua.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

AddThis