Sunday 1 July 2012

June Favourites

I can't believe it's the end of June exams are over and summer is nearly here. So on with my favourites.







My first favourite is the Dove nourishing body wash. My mum uses this and she told me that it was really good so I gave it a try. It is really moisturising and I will  definitely   be re- purchasing this.
Next is the nectarine mint handi bac from bath and body works. My friend bought this back from America for me. Here in the UK we don't really have anything like this we have plenty of antibacterial hand gels but no scented ones like this (as far as I know)
Next is mascara by Rimmel it is the extra super lash mascara. It has a curved brush and adds a really nice effect to the lashes.
I love lipsticks and it is no surprise that one made it into my favourites. This one is a collection 2000 volume sensation in the shade sea shell. It is a gorgeous colour that is perfect for summer.
My last favourite is a perfume I don't normally wear perfume but now it is summer I like to wear a bit of perfume. This one is very suitably named it is called Summertime by Kate Moss. It is a beautiful scent and I love it.

7 comments:

  1. That Nectarine Mint Handi Bac is quite intriguing, shame its from America!

    Thanks for following my blog, now following back :) xx

    Laura.
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a shame as it is really good and I'd love to try some of the other scents.

      Delete
  2. I am dying to try bath and body works hand bac, I am so jealous of the US haha! Great post!

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know the US has so many things that we can't get :)

      Delete
  3. The Kate Moss perfume looks really cute! I need to find another perfume brand I love!

    I found you through BBU Blog Hop :)

    natalieroseanne.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kate Moss's perfumes I also have Lilabelle and it smells really nice.
      I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Great favourites! :)
    The perfume looks so pretty!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

AddThis