Monday 9 July 2012

Mini Haul

I have heard so many great things about this face wash that I just had to try it. I've nearly finished my simple fase wash and although it was ok that was all it was it wasn't amazing and although I didn't hate it I just wanted to try  something else.


This body lotion is meant to build a gradual tan. I haven't used it yet but I will let you know how it goes.

I bought this new cleanser by clean and clear as the cleanser I own is a two in one with my makeup remover so I need this for those days when I don't wear makeup.


I bought this vanilla bubble bath as I love the smell of vanilla and this does smell amazing .

I already own the body scrub which smells amazing so I thought I would buy the shower gel which I love.

Have you tried any of these products?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. The vanilla stuff looks like it smells amazing! I love the packaging on the treacle moon products, i really need to try some soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do smell amazing I do recommend them xxx

      Delete

AddThis