Thursday 19 December 2013

Primark Haul December 2013

Today I thought I would share with you what I recently got from Primark. A lot of the stuff that I bought was in the sale so I'm not sure if you'll still be able to get this stuff.
Primark rose gold cross ring
The first thing I got was this rose gold double cross ring. I love rose gold jewellery but because I have quite small fingers I don't buy many rings as often even the small ones are too big but because this is adjustable and only 50p I thought I would give it a try. I really like this ring and I have worn it a lot.
Primark grey jeans


Primark black and white striped jeans
Next up are 2 pairs of jeans. One pair is a light grey pair and the other pair is black and whit stripes. Both these jeans were £3 each and they are the most softest and comfiest jeans that I have ever worn. I really like them and they were such a bargain I might have to check out some of their other jeans as these are amazing.  

Primark Navy skater skirt

I then got this gorgeous navy blue skirt that has a lovely pattern on it. As you can see from the above picture the pattern is done in a lighter shade of blue. This skirt is a skater skirt and has an elasticated waist it is really pretty and looks great with black nights. I think this skirt is so universal as you can dress it up or wear it more casually.  

Primark red £5 skater dress
I bought this really nice dress for £5. Primark had tones of these skater dresses in lots of different styles. The shape of this dress is really flattering and it can be styled in many different ways. I have worn this to school and I have also worn it out by just adding a gold belt and some sparkly accessories and this basic item can be completely changed. I am going to go back for some more as I really love the style and I love that they have sleeves as a lot of dresses don't which makes them very impractical at this time of year. 


Burgundy heart crop top Primark

White and black spotted crop top Primark
My last 2 items are crop tops that were £2 each. I bought these to wear with my high waisted disco pants which I got from New Look. I love any type of leggings as they are so comfortable and I have worn my disco pants so much. These 2 crop tops look amazing with them. I love the colour of the burgundy one and the second one is really simple but really cute.

As you can see I got quite a few bargains here, let me know what you have bought recently from Primark.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis