Wednesday 10 June 2015

NOTD: Chester Street and Changing Tides

Nails Inc Chester Street and Sally Hansen Changing Tides
Oh what a surprise I am sharing another Nails Inc polish. Today I am sharing with you Chester Street from Nails Inc and Changing Tides from Sally Hansen. 

Nails Inc Chester Street and Sally Hansen Changing Tides
Chester Street is a pearly nude shade which is really pretty it is similar to Porchester Square. I decided to apply Changing Tides on top as I wanted a bit of sparkle. Changing Tides is a gorgeous pink glitter with bits of blue and silver glitter running through it. I really liked this combination of colours.

Nails Inc Chester Street and Sally Hansen Changing Tides
Chester Street is a really pretty nude shade and I would recommend it if you are looking for a nude shade. I really love the glittery shade and I think it works really well with the nude shade.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis