Monday 18 May 2015

Dove 60 Second Treatment Shot Review

Dove 60 Second Treatment Shot
I received this Dove Treatment Shot in a Glossybox last year but I have only recently got around to using. This is a treatment that can be used to repair damaged hair. To use it you apply it to your hair leave it on for a minute and then wash it off. I used this instead of using a conditioner when I washed my hair, I left it on for a minute and then washed it off. I didn’t notice it repair any damage but I doubted that it would as you only get one use out of the shot. I did notice that it made my hair feel very soft and smooth. I thought this treatment was nice as it did leave my hair feeling very nice however each shot costs £1.49 which is quite a lot considering you only get one use out of it. I would rather buy a hair mask or a treatment conditioner as you get a lot more uses out of them and therefore they are better value for money. I would maybe consider purchasing it again if I was planning on treating my hair.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis