Saturday 29 December 2012

Simply Pure Cleansing Face Mask Review

I picked this up in Superdrug a few weeks ago and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you. The simply pure range is a Superdrug own range and it is aimed at people with sensitive skin. It is fragrance free, paraben free and they don't test on animals. This product spreads out easily on the face and you don't need a lot of it to cover the whole face. I think this is much better value for money compared to the sachets which you only get one use from. With this you will get quite a few uses and I only use it once a week so it should last quite awhile.
After using this I can see a huge difference in my skin it feels much softer and it does provide a clearer skin. I recommend this face mask as it is very affordable (not sure of the exact price but it is under £3) and it does a really great job. I think I am going to try some other products from this range as this is really nice.

Have you tried this?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx




4 comments:

  1. I love face masks and this one sounds great! I'm now following your lovely blog, I'll appreciate it if you could check my one out sometime hun, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it but I desperately need a face mask and will definitely try this next time I'm at superdrug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it is really good and really good value for money x

      Delete

AddThis