Thursday 13 December 2012

Warm Cinnamon Nights

I thought I would share this amazing product with you in case your not already in the mood for Christmas this will defiantly get you into the spirit. It is a shower gel and bubble bath from Treacle Moon which you can purchase in Tesco. I love the whole range they do shower gels and bubble baths, body scrubs and body butters in lots of different scents. They released this of Christmas and is available for a limited time only. I love the smell of this and it makes me feel very festive. I love using this as a shower gel and as a bubble bath it is so good. I recommend that you go out and try this before it isn't on sale any more.

Have you tried anything from Treacle Moon?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried it but it looks so good! I didn't know they were available at tesco's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good a a great value for money x

      Delete

AddThis