Sunday 16 December 2012

Products I've Used Up #4


I love the Garnier deodorants as they work so well. They last all day and smell quite nice. This is the only brand of deodorant that I have that works for me.
Would I repurchase? Yes  


I have so many of these and I am trying to use them all up. This wasn't one of my favourite scents. It was ok but some of the other scents are much better my favourite is Very Pink.
Would I repurchase? No


Simple face wipes £2
I don’t use wipes every day I only use them when I am feeling really lazy and just can’t be bothered. I also use them if I make a mistake with my makeup as the wipes remove makeup quite well. For me wipes area bit like shampoo I just buy whatever is on offer.
Would I repurchase? Yes (depending on what was on offer)

I didn't particularly like this I didn't think it did much for my hair. The bottle claims to make hair shiny and soft but it didn't really do that. I don’t know if it’s because I have quite thick hair or what but it really didn't work. I did like the smell however and I like other L’Oreal shampoos but not this one.
Would I repurchase? No
I loved this it smelt so good. I love the Treacle Moon range all the products smell really nice. This bottle lasted me a very long time. I bought it at the start of July and I have used it most times I've been in  the shower or bath so it is well worth the money  I've currently got the warm cinnamon nights one which I did a post on here.
Would I repurchase? Yes
I was so sad when I finished this as it was such a nice scrub. I did a full review of it here.I really liked this and the only thing stopping me from going out and getting it again is the price £7 seems a lot of money to me so I will probably buy this as a treat.
Would I repurchase? Yes (as a treat)
I really like this it smells really nice and it protects my hair  I don’t use a lot of heat on my hair but when I do I always use this. It doesn’t weigh down my hair like some other products do.
Would I repurchase? Yes

W7 massive lashes mascara
I got this in a discount makeup shop for 99p. I really liked using this mascara. You could wear it so your lashes were quite natural looking or you could build it up so they had more volume. I don’t know where I will be able to get this from but I would love to repurchase it
Would I repurchase? Yes


Tresemme shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment sample
I got these samples in an issue of Marie Claire you can see the post here. I quite liked the shampoo and conditioner but I only got one use out of them so I don’t know how good they really are. I did like the leave in treatment though and I went out and bought it. I will probably buy the shampoo and conditioner as well to give them a proper try.
Would I repurchase? Yes 


L’Oreal nude magique sample
I got this sample with the free gift that I got a few months ago which I did a post about here. This was awful when I applied it it was really cakey and felt horrible on my skin. Also it made my face extremely orange so I had to take it off immediately. The full size is £9.99 which I won’t be spending for such a terrible product. 
Would I repurchase? No

Hope you guys enjoyed the post
Prettylittlefashionista xxx















2 comments:

  1. I love the simple wipes, they are so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too they are probably the best face wipes I've tried x

      Delete

AddThis