Wednesday 27 June 2012

£20 Make Up Challenge

I recently saw Missbudgetbeauty do this challenge and I thought I'd give it a go. Check out her blog post here and her video here.

Products used
  • Miss Sporty So Energetic foundation (01 Light) £3.49
  • 2True Concealer (1) £1.99
  • MUA Pressed Powder (shade 2) £1.00
  • MUA Eyeliner (Jet Black) £1.00
  • Elf Lengthing and Defining Mascara £1.50
  • Elf Eyeshadow Duo (Butter Peacan) £1.50
  • Collection 2000 Volume Sensation lipstick (Sea Shell) £2.99
  • Elf Foundation Brush
  • Elf Eyeshadow Brush
The brushes came in the 10 piece set from Elf for £12.00 so I divided it by 10 so each brush costs £1.20 each.

Total £15.87

Have you tried the £20 makeup challenge?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


6 comments:

  1. elf brushes are fab, I love their buffing one!
    found you via BBU blog hop & followed
    Aishling xx

    http://lascenedelamode.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah elf brushes are great for such a low price. Thank you for following. I will check out your blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. I may have to try this challenge myself, always needing to buy makeup :)

    Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do this challenge let me know :)

      Delete
  3. Wow you had money to spare haha! I have the 2true concealer, its not the best but does the job for my eyebags!

    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's not the best concealer out there but it is cheap and is pretty good for the price.

      Delete

AddThis