Saturday 9 June 2012

Superdug and Sainsburys Haul

In Sainsburys I picked up a few things. Firstly I picked up Glamour magazine. For those of you who don't know Glamour have teamed up with Benefit to offer three fabulous free gifts. You could choose from Bad Lash mascara, That Gal primer or Porefessional primer. My Sainsburys didn't have the Porefessional primer (yes I was sad enough to look through every Glamour magazine) so I decided to get the primer as I already have a lot of mascaras. I haven't used it yet but I will report back on how good it is. I picked up some nail polish (pretty boring I know) as mine is running out and I don't want to use my entire Bourjois one because it is very difficult to get hold of. I picked up two new things from the Dirty Works range. I already own the facial wipes and the foot butter and I loved them so I thought I'd try some of their other stuff. I bought the body lotion and body spray they smell amazing but I haven't used them yet.


In Superdrug I picked up four things. I got the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation after hearing so many good things about it I decided to purchase it for myself. At the moment you can save £2 instead of being £8.99 it is £6.99. I got mine in the shade Ivory. Next I picked up the MUA BB cream. BB creams are becoming increasingly popular now that summer is here. It offers a light coverage and is an all in one cream that primes, smooths and conceals. Lastly I picked up two Miss Sporty nail polishes as at the moment they are 2 for £2.99 instead of £1.99 each. I picked up Blue Bath and a topcoat called Sparkle Touch it is a gorgeous glitter top coat.

2 comments:

  1. good little haul xxx

    i have nominated you for the laine blogger award:)
    http://beautyblog4ever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis