Sunday 24 June 2012

Tesco and Superdrug Beauty Haul



So the other day I went to Tesco and I picked up a few things. They had a reduced make up section full of Barbara Daly things (Tesco’s own brand) and Rimmel London things. I managed to restrain myself and only buy a few items. Today I was in town and I needed to kill some time (hardest thing to do when there are very few shops) I found myself going to Superdrug and I seem to be unable to go in there and not buy something. In my defence the things I bought are all things which I will use.
So first up I got the vanilla and neroli Skin Wisdom Day Spa body butter. I believe this range is only available at Tesco and I right now it is on buy one get one free.  This looks and feels like a luxury product it is a very rich body butter which I like and it smells amazing.
Next I picked up the VO5 shampoo as mine is running out. I always change my shampoo I very rarely repurchase shampoos in a row as I think my hair gets immune to them. I do often go back to some of them. I usually go back to the Herbal Essences range as I love them. I don’t think I’ve ever used this shampoo before so it’s nice to try something new.
Now on to make up (yay) so I picked up 2 nail polishes by Barbara Daly. Ocean ripple is a gorgeous powdery blue colour and I love it. The other one is called denim it is a really nice blue colour with purple and gold glitter in it.




I bought a Rimmel London lipstick as I just love lipsticks right now. I got it in the shade 110 Pink Gossip. It is a really nice bright pink.




Now on to my Superdrug purchases for some reason I didn’t pick up any conditioner when I was in Tesco so I decided to pick some up today I chose the VO5 conditioner I got a 250ml bottle instead of 500ml because I use conditioner at a slower rate than shampoo and when I finish a shampoo I still have half a bottle of conditioner. I don’t like mixing brands when it comes to shampoo and conditioner I have to use the conditioner that corresponds to my shampoo.


I picked up a Miss Sporty Dr Balm as I have heard many good things about them. I got it in the shade Glam as I know they are quite sheer. I think even this colour might be too sheer if you’re looking for it to add a bit of colour.  Keep your eyes out for a full review.


The last thing I bought was a collection 2000 manicure 5 day wear nail polish. I bought this to do French manicures with. It is in the shade 103 French White. I am going to do a post on my French manicure.


Have you tried any of these products if so let me know if you like them?


Have a good day


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Ocean Ripple nail polish!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love the smell of the Vo5 shampoo, like the look of the lipstick too :)
    xxx

      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the shampoo does smell amazing. The lipstick is really good I recommend it :)

      Delete

AddThis