Friday 22 June 2012

MUA Lip Booms Review

I recently picked up 2 of MUAs Lip Booms. They are priced at £3 each but at the moment Superdrug is running an offer buy 2 for £4 which is a really good deal. The Lip Booms where created with Alexandra Burke. They are a 4 in 1 product.
What MUA says “Lipstick and highlighting gloss that creates fuller curvaceous lips for a dramatic illusion of volume. There are 4 amazing ways to transform your lips and give them some Boom!”
There are 8 shades to choose from It’s a situation, LMK(Let Me Know), Ok.com, Vibe, Cheeky, Doin Good, OMG and Bring it.
I got OMG and Vibe I was actually planning on getting these two and it was a bit of luck as they were the only 2 shades left in my Superdrug. These two shades are very different from anything that I own.  OMG is a coral colour and Vibe is a brown colour. There are four ways you can wear them.


There is 4 parts to the product the lip gloss, lip gloss applicator, lipstick and a little pot of lip balm. I am not particularly sure why they put a lip balm in and I don’t think I’m going to use it. I love the lip gloss it smells amazing ( it reminds me of butterscotch angel delight). It is perfect for if you want to add a little shine to your lips. I quite like MUAs lipsticks they aren’t the longest wearing ones or the most moisturising but they are still really good for the price.

Swatches
Vibe






OMG




On The Lips



Vibe


OMG

 Have you tried the Lip Booms yet?
You can get them here and here
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. Those colors looks so pretty & even better, the prices are good! I'm hoping this brand is available in the states...but I'll have to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA is an exclusive brand in Superdrug if you guys have that then you should have MUA. I'm sorry I don't know if America has Superdug.
      Hope this helps.
      Prettylittlefashionista

      Delete

AddThis