Saturday 1 December 2012

November Favourites

Body Shop lip butter
I love this it smells of chocolate and it deeply moisturises my lips I enjoy using this after I have used my lip scrub. I think this is one of the nicest smelling lip products I own.

L'octaine hand cream
This hand cream is perfect for the winter it is quite thick and rich which means its great for dry hands which I get in the winter. It also smells amazing and the smell lingers on your hands.

Balance me moisturiser
I have already mentioned on my blog this week how much I love this product as I did a full review of it here. This is the perfect moisturiser for winter and leaves my skin feeling moisturised for hours.

Body shop Love etc.
This perfume smells amazing and it lasts all day. I have been wearing most days this month and I think it is perfect for all year round and is a very good everyday perfume

Soap and glory the scrub of your life
I loved this it smells amazing and does a really good job when I mentioned the Rub Rub Rub scrub from Lush and said that it was one of the best I think because this one has such a nice smell that it has just topped it.

Hope you enjoyed my favourites what have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have the same L'octaine hand cream and I LOVE IT! It's so so nice! And yes, the scent too!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis