Sunday 2 December 2012

MUA Mosaic Blush English Rose Review

I got this blush quite a few months ago and I included it in a favourites but I haven't done a full review on it yet so I thought I would do one for you. Until I got this I had never used a blush before being quite pale I found blushes a little scary as I thought they would look stupid on my pale skin but after trying this blush my entire opinion has changed.

I picked up the MUA blush in English Rose it is a mosaic blush and has lots of colours in it. When you put it on the cheeks it creates a nice light pink glow. I love wearing this blush and wear it nearly everyday. It has even made me want to find other blushes that are quite light colours and not took bright.

I love the packaging of this it is very sleek and professional looking. It only cost £2.50 which is a great bargain.

Hope you enjoyed this post

Prettylittlefashionista xxx







*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*




2 comments:

  1. Oh such beautiful colours, and such a good price too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great colours and really pigmented as well x

      Delete

AddThis