Saturday 8 December 2012

Beauty UK Earth Child Palette Review

I got this palette back in the summer, I love neutral colours and this palette offers something different as it isn't just a brown palette. It offers other colours such as greens and silvers and a black. This palette is only £3.99 and it has 10 colours in it. All the colours in this are really pigmented and last all day. There is very little fallout either which is really good. This palette is a really good size and makes it perfect for travelling. I love the texture of these eyeshadows they are really easy to blend and you can create so many looks with it.

Swatches of the top row
Swatches of the bottom row

Hope you enjoyed this post

Prettylittlefashionista xxx




*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*







1 comment:

AddThis