Tuesday 1 October 2013

Weekly Summary #7

I am really sorry for my lack of posts over the weekend but I was at a uni open day. I went to University of Central Lancashire's open day on Saturday. As we had to travel for 3 hours to get there we decided to go on Friday night and spend the night so we'd be ready for Saturday morning. I loved the uni and I really want to go their. The course was amazing (retail management) and the campus was really nice as well. As I didn't get back until Sunday afternoon I didn't have time to post. 

This weekend I may not be able to post either because I am going to Brighton for another open day. I will try and schedule some posts but I'm not sure how busy I will be this week as I seem to have a lot of work to do for school .

Thank you for your continuous support. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis