Sunday 13 October 2013

Weekly Summary #8

I am so sorry that I didn't post anything this week but I have been super busy. I have had so much to do for school, I have had tests, homework and my uni application to do. This update is for the past 2 weeks as I didn't do one for last week. 

Last Saturday I went to the Brighton University open day. We went to the campus in Eastbourne the campus was really nice and the course looked really good. We went into town to do some shopping and if I did go there then I would be plenty of shops for me to look round. However UCLAN is still my favourite so hopefully they'll give me an offer. 

I had my hair cut yesterday and I now have a sweeping fringe. I am really pleased with it I think it is a really good hairstyle for autumn and I am so glad that I had it done. What fuelled me to have my hair changed was Pinterest. I love looking at other peoples boards and repinning pictures to my own boards. It is great for inspiring me not only with hairstyles but makeup, fashion and quotes as well. If you have Pinterest then let me know as I love finding new people to follow and if you fancy following me here is my link

Also I am super excited for Christmas. I went into Boots and they have all their Christmas gift sets out. I picked up the gift guide from Boots and Superdrug and you can expect some Christmas wishlist posts coming up in the future and some other Christmas related posts. 

Did any of you watch Hollyoaks Later this year I thought it was amazing. I haven't watched all the episodes yet but so far I have been really enjoying it. Also I want to tell any UK Vampire Diaries fans that The Originals which is a spin off series is coming out on the 22nd of this month on Syfy  at 10pm and on the 29th Vampire Diaries is returning to ITV2 at 9pm I am so excited. 

What have you been up to this week?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis