Sunday 2 February 2014

Weekend Wishlist #11 MUA


So this week I thought I would do a brand focus wishlist. I haven't bought anything from MUA in quite a while but there are a few things that I have got my eye on. I've seen Miss Budget Beauty rave about the Intense Kisses Lipglosses and I really want to give them a go. They have some great colours in the range and they are really affordable so even if I don't like them I won't have wasted too much money. Recently I have been getting into doing my eyebrows and I am enjoying trying out different brow products the Power Brow looks really good, not only does it have a brow product it is also comes with a highlighter as well. I am a massive fan of mascara it is the one thing I never leave the house with out. My sister has the Volume Mascara and says that it is very good I want to try Lash Boom as the wand looks very unique although I don't really need any more mascaras as I already have quite a lot.  Last item on my wishlist is the Velvet Lip Lacquers as I have heard good things about these. Recently I have been using my Rimmel Apocalips a bit  which I originally wasn't a fan of but it has grown on me. They are especially good if you are going out all day and don't want to have to touch it up.

What's on your wishlist?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis