Saturday 15 February 2014

Small Haul February 2014

Today I thought I would share with you a few bits and pieces that I have picked up recently.
I picked up some Batiste Dry Shampoo in the Tropical scent. I previously had the Blush scent which I hated but I really wanted to give dry shampoo another go as it can be really useful for refreshing your hair. I also picked up the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance I love this leave in conditioner it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling really soft. 

I had already tried and loved this Dove conditioner so I thought I would get another bottle and as it was buy one get one free I decided to pick up the shampoo. They smell amazing and leave my hair feeling so soft. 

I then picked  up a few skincare items. I got the Garnier Micellar Water as I had seen it on a lot of blogs and I really wanted to give it a go. I love micellar waters and I am currently using the L'Oreal one which I love. I'd heard great things about the Botanics All Bright Toner so I thought I would get it as my current toner has nearly ran out. I saw the Simple Eye Balm and thought that I would give it a go I've had really dark circles recently and I thought that this might make me look more awake. 

I picked this hand wash up from the Body Shop, the Vanilla Bliss range is one of my favourites but you can only get it at Christmas so when I saw this hand wash I knew that I had to get it. 

I got this gorgeous feather/leaf necklace from Dorothy Perkins it was a bargain at £2 and I really love it. It is quite simple and it will go with so many outfits. The last thing I picked up was the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blue Grape I really like the look of Nails Inc Baker Street but £11 is a lot to spend on a nail polish so I was looking for a similar colour in Boots. I saw this one and as I knew I already liked this range I thought I would give it a go. I love the colour and the shiny finish just makes it look even better.

Have you bought anything recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis