Tuesday 18 February 2014

Real Techniques Blush Brush Review


I am a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes before getting quite a few of their brushes for Christmas I had only tried the Core Collection and the Starter Set but after seeing so many reviews of  the Blush Brush I knew I had to try it. I love blush it is one of my favourite makeup products so it felt only natural that I should try the Blush Brush. 


All the Real Techniques brushes are super soft and are made from talkon bristles and are 100% cruelty free. They are all made to a really high standard and I have never had a brush that sheds. They wash really well and even my beloved buffing brush that I have had for over a year still feels as soft as when I got it. All the brushes that I own have kept their shape even after being washed many times.


The Real Techniques brushes are all coloured coded, gold is the base application, purple is for the eyes and pink is for finishing. I love how the brushes all have different colours as it makes them easy to identify and I also think that they look quite pretty. All the brushes are clearly named which is always handy. I think that the shape of this brush is perfect for applying blusher, it is slightly tapered and is the perfect size and shape for applying blush to the apples of my cheeks. The bristles are so soft and fluffy which means that the brush isn't harsh on your skin at all. The bristles are quite densely packed which means that it picks upa good amoun t of product. I have only ever used this brush for applying blush but I have heard of people using it to contour with and apply powder. 

I can honestly say that I am in love with this brush I love how it applies my blusher and I find that due to the size it is much easier to apply blush. I previously used the Contour Brush that comes in the Core Collection and although I still like that brush I use it more for contouring and applying highlighter as this brush has completely taken over my blush routine.

You can buy the Real Techniques from many places such as Boots and Superdrug. It retails at £9.99 but you might be able to find it cheaper on websites such as Amazon and Fragrance Direct.  

Have you tried this brush? What do you think of it? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis