Saturday 8 February 2014

NOTD: A Pink Polish From Maybelline


This really gorgeous pink polish is from the MNY range that Maybelline launched. The MNY range was a range of nail polishes, eyeshadow, lipglosses and eyeliners. This range was aimed at a younger audience but I believe it has been discontinued as I have seen it in places such a Poundland and on Fragrance Direct. I actually picked this nail polish up in the charity shop British Heart Foundation for 99p. I picked it up because I fell in love with the colour and I knew I would wear it a lot. 


Pinks are one of my favourite colours to wear on my nails, I have so many pink polishes but I don't own anything like this. It is a gorgeous pink with a blue shimmer running through it. This polish is of a really good quality it lasted a week before it started to chip and I only needed 2 coats I really love this polish. The only downside to this polish is that it doesn't have a shade name it is just called 261 which I think is really boring. I think that Maybelline could have taken the time to give names to their products even if this range was aimed at a younger audience I think it would  have been nice if it had a shade name as I love some of the quirky names that some polishes have. 

Overall I love this colour and I will wear it a lot. What have you got on your nails at the moment?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis