Monday 7 July 2014

Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon Review


Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
I've had this lipstick quite awhile now and I can't believe I haven't posted about it until now. I saw this on someone's blog and I fell in love with it. It looked so pretty and the formula looked amazing as well. I have tried another lipstick from the Super Lustrous Range and it is another one of my favourite lipsticks it is Cherries in the Snow (review here) which is a gorgeous colour that I wore a lot over the Christmas period. This lipstick is called Pink in the Afternoon (what a cute name) and it a gorgeous shade for everyday wear. It is quickly becoming one of my favourite and most worn lipsticks. 

Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
Revlon do 2 formulas matte and creme formulas. I love creme formulas over mattes as I find mattes too drying for my lips. This formula is really creamy and hydrating on my lips.


Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
The packaging is gorgeous.  It is very simple black and gold but I feel that it makes it look elegant and sophisticated.  The packaging makes the lipstick look more expensive than it is (£7.49)
Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
The colour of this is perfect for me. It is a perfect nude colour that really compliments my skintone. I find that I can't wear brown toned nudes as they just don't suit me but this colour really suits me. This is a great colour to wear everyday as it isn't too bright but it adds a subtle colour to your lips. The colour is a medium pink colour with a peachy undertone to it. I wear this colour because it is so wearable and I love the formula. The formula is hydrating and pigmented and it is pretty long wearing as well. It doesn't last as long as matte formulas do and you will need to reapply it throughout the day but I don't mind as I am in love with this colour. I wore this lipstick to my prom (post and video to come) as I think it is amazing and I didn't want too bright a colour as I didn't want it to distract from my dress. 

Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon

Overall I really recommend this colour especially if you are looking for a natural colour to wear everyday. The Revlon Super Lustrous range is one of my favourites they have loads of colours within the range (38 on the Boots website) so there really is something for everyone. I think this shade would suit pretty much anyone as it really is such a wearable shade. 

Do you have any shade recommendations from the Super Lustrous range? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis