Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Nails Inc Haul

I wrote a post here about a fantastic offer from Nails Inc. You could get 7 polishes for £19.50 which is a fantastic deal when each polish costs £11. This offer is now over but I recommend signing up for their newsletter as they do this deal quite regularly. Whilst on the website I also signed up for their VIP Scheme which costs £5 and you get a free polish. I thought I'd share the colours I got in my lucky dip.
Nails Inc- Bruton Lane, Tilney Street, Warwick Avenue and Queen Anne Street
The first shade on the left is the one I got as part of my VIP membership. It is called Bruton Lane which is a really pretty peach colour which looks like a darker version of Essie's A Crewed Interest (which I love). The next colour is Tilney Street which is a gorgeous pastel blue colour. The next shade is a gorgeous pink called Warwick Avenue  which I know I will wear a lot as I love pink polishes. The next shade is a very unusual shade and I don't own anything like it. It is a lovely turquoise colour with a gold shimmer and it is called Queen Anne Street.  

Nails Inc- Devonshire Row, Argyll Street, Westminster Abbey and Adam's Row
Next we have Devonshire Row which is a lovely purple shade. I don't own many purples so this is a welcome addition to my collection. The next shade is Argyll Street which is another unusual colour. It is a sparkly grey/black colour that I can't wait to try out. The next polish is a gold called Westminster Abbey  which is another great addition to my collection as I don't own many golds but I have a lot of silvers. The last polish I got was Adam's Row which has specks of red, pink and white and it looks like confetti in a bottle. 


I am looking forward to trying all these polishes and you can expect to see them in NOTD posts coming soon. 

Do you have any recommendations from Nails Inc? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

AddThis