Friday 4 July 2014

June Favourites 2014

Today I thought I would share with you all the products I have been loving throughout the of June.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and ConditionerHaircare
First up we have the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner the one I have is for dry and dull hair and it has argan and camellia oils. This is a new haircare range launched by Garnier and it is paraben free. I really like this shampoo and conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling very soft and nourished. I like that they are paraben free, this is not something I usually look for in products as usually products that are paraben free are usually more expensive but this haircare range is really affordable at just under £4 each for the shampoo and conditioner. The also do a variety of different hair oils, dry shampoos and treatments and I like that this range has something for all hair types. 

 Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash and L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser
Skincare
My first skincare favourite is the Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash. My skin had an annoying dry patch on my cheek and I tried many products but nothing seemed to clear it except this. It has some little beads in which really helped to exfoliate my skin. This face wash left my skin feeling very soft and I also noticed that my pores were slightly less visible. I have been really enjoying the L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser I find that this moisturiser is very hydrating. At first glance the cream looks quite thick but it feels very light on the skin and sinks into my skin very quickly. Unlike other moisturisers this one doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky at all. 

Maybelline, Seventeen, Collection, Me Me Me and Essie
Makeup
This month I have rediscovered some old favourites. I'd forgotten about my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze but this month I started using it again and it reminded me of how much I love it. It is perfect to use if you are in a rush and don't have much time to do a full eye makeup look but you still want a hint of colour on your lids. It also works really well as a base for other eyeshadows and it lasts all day. I love the colour of it and I think it is suitable for everyday wear. For the first half of the month I was enjoying using my Seventeen Back Lash Gel Eyeliner to line my upper lash line. I really like this eyeliner as it is a very pigmented black and it dries very quickly so I don't need to worry about it smudging. The only downside to it is that it can fade during the day. My next favourite does not have this problem though. For the second half of the month I have been using the Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Midnight Glam. This is a black eyeshadow pencil but I have been using it has an eyeliner. This does not budge once you've applied it and it does not fade, it lasts all day. It has a slight shimmer to it so it adds a little something to your eye look. If you are looking for an eyeliner to line your upper lash line I really recommend this. Me next favourite is the Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink this is a cream highlighter which is similar to Benefit's Moonbeam. I really like this highlighter as it gives a really pretty glow to my cheeks and I think it is perfect for summer. My last favourite is a nail polish from Essie it is in the shade A Crewed Interest and it is a gorgeous peach shade that I wore pretty much everyday in June. 

What were your June Favourites?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis