Saturday 13 October 2012

Ashley Benson's White Studded Dress

I did a post a bit like this a few weeks ago and a lot of people seemed to like it so I though I would do anther one. If you want to see the first post I did you can here. Today I am going to be sharing an outfit worn by Ashley Benson I love her sense of style both on set of Pretty Little Liars and off set.
This is the outfit I am going to recreate




I was able to find a few dresses similar to what Ashley wore. 

1. Boohoo.com £15.00 
2. Asos £16.00 (was £35)
3. New Look £24.99 
4. New Look £27.99
5. Asos £18.00



I hope you enjoyed this outfit if you have any suggestions for future outfits then please let me know either in the comments or send me a picture to my email which you can find in the contact me page.



I would also like to ask if anyone would be interested in doing a guest post for my blog for later this month, I am going on holiday and I really enjoyed having some guest posts last time. I don't mind what the post is on as long as it fits with the theme of this blog (beauty and fashion) If you are interested please may you email me (kirsty.pearson100@gmail.com) and in the email if you say what post you're thinking of writing that would be much appreciated. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love her in the white dress, she looks absolutely fabulous xox
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i found you through the BBU Blog Hop! i love the recreation you did! your picks are great. thanks for the recommendations!

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis