Monday 1 October 2012

September Favourites

So once again it is that time of the month when everyone rights their monthly favourites posts. This month I haven't got too many favourites to show you so let's jus get started.

Botanics toning spray
I did a full review of this which you can see here. I love this it is so refreshing on your face and it really wakes me up in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling really soft which I love.

Rose gold watch
I got this from New Look earlier this month and I have fallen in love with it. I wear it everyday and it goes with retry much everything. It is a good dupe for the Michael Kors watches which are beautiful but really expensive this was only £14.99 so a real bargain.

MUA trio Pink Sorbet
I think these are really hand you can create so many different looks with only 3 colours. I have this one and Chocolate Box which has 3 brown colours. I like this one because the shades are different from what I normally wear but aren't too bright and in your face. You can get them from Superdrug and the Website.

ELF blending eye brush
This is from their mineral line and is one of their bamboo brushes. It is £5.50 but I got it as a free gift with one of their many offers. I forgot that I had this and this month I rediscovered it and I love it. It blends eyeshadow really well and it is really soft as well.

Body shop cassis rose eau de toilette
I got this in a little set a while ago and it has been sitting in my cupboard for ages. I'm not a huge fan of rosé scented stuff usually but this is really subtle and not over powering like a lot of rose scents.

L'Oreal super liner luminizer in black diamond
I showed you this when I got a free gift with a L'Oreal purchase. Up until recently I'd never used liquid liner simply because I never had steady enough hands to use it. But now after a lot of practise I can do the winged eyeliner look and this is the best liquid eyeliner. It has a slight sparkle in it which I was worried about at first but it is really subtle. The brush is really good and makes it easy to draw a line.

Swatches






What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

AddThis