Saturday 4 May 2013

April Favourites

April Favourites
I'm sorry that I haven't blogged for nearly a week, I have been really busy revising for my exams so for the next few weeks I may not be posting as often. I hope you understand.Today I wanted to share with you my April favourites.

Soap and Glory's The Daily Smooth body butter
I've had it's for quite awhile, but because I have so many other body butters I didn't use it. I recently rediscovered it this month. I love it, it smells absolutely amazing and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. You can get away with not using this everyday as it moisturises your skin really well.

Dainty Doll My Girl Blush
I really like this blush it is the perfect blush for spring. This is really pigmented and is super soft and easy to blend. I like this blush as it is really long lasting and looks lovely on my skin.

Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean
Unfortunately this has been discontinued but I found this in a discount beauty shop. I have been really enjoying this little quad. You can create so many different looks with this and I love having all the colours in one place.

MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter
I love this highlighter it is so pretty. This looks lovely with My Girl and adds a shimmer to your cheeks without being too much. I think this is going to be a staple for me this summer.

Maybelline Great Lash mascara 
I am in love with this mascara, it makes my lashes look amazing. It lengthens and volumises my lashes. I really like the wand as it is quite small so you can use it for your lower lashes.

What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis