Sunday 5 May 2013

Dainty Doll- My Girl Blush Review



Dainty Doll- My Girl Blush
I love the packaging of the boxes of Dainty Doll products I think it is really cute. As you probably know Fragrance Direct sold many Dainty Doll products for as little as £1.99. This is a great bargain as they are usually much more expensive. These blushes usually retail at £13.50 so it is great to get them so cheap. I reviewed the concealer a few weeks ago which I was really disappointed with but the blushes are amazing. 


Dainty Doll- My Girl Blush
Today I'm going to be reviewing the shade My Girl, which is a gorgeous light pink colour. I also bought another shade called You Are My Sunshine which I'll be reviewing at another time.  


Dainty Doll- My Girl Blush
I love the sleek, black packaging the design is very simple but it looks really elegant. This also comes with a big mirror which is really handy for on the go. 


Dainty Doll- My Girl Blush
The colour is a gorgeous light pink. This looks really natural on my skin and it adds a nice pink glow. The blushes are quite pigmented but thankfully it doesn't matter if you are heavy handed as it is difficult to apply too much. This is a very pretty blush which is perfect for spring/summer. I love this and I included it in my April favourites


Dainty Doll- My Girl Blush Swatch

Have you tried this?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis