Sunday 20 April 2014

April Glossybox 2014


My April Glossybox arrived this week and I thought I would share with you what I got and what my impressions of the box as a whole were. I managed not to read any posts on this months box so it was truly a surprise when I opened it. I have ordered the products into which ones I liked the look of the most the first item is my favourite out of the box.

My favourite thing in the box was the Me Me Me Cosmetics Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink this is a cream highlighter that looks gorgeous when I swatched it. I've heard of this brand before but haven't actually tried anything from them so I am looking forward to giving this a go. I am a massive fan of highlighters but I have never tried a cream one before so it will be interesting to test it out.

Me Me Me Cosmetics Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink
£5.50 (this is the full size)
20% off code Glossybox2014 (expires 30/04/2014)


My next favourite item was this body oil. I love the scent of it as it smells of ginger which will not be to everyone's tastes. On the card it says it can be  used in the bath so I am looking forward to giving this a try. I think I will use it on Sunday Pamper Evenings. I've noticed on the website that they do a vanilla scented one so if I like this I might get the vanilla one as that is my all time favourite scent. 

MONU Spa Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil
£26 for 100ml (received a 30ml sample)

The next item is the Tresemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo I've only ever used Batiste dry shampoo so it will be interesting to give this a try. I like the Tresemme range so I should like this. 

Tresemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo
£4.99 for 200ml (received the travel size with 100ml)



Next item is the SunSense Daily face SPF 50+ which will come in handy in the summer. I'm hoping that this won't be greasy as I find many SPFs are. I'm glad I got this over the tanning gel that I saw that some people got but I am not that excited about this product either. 

SunSense Daily face SPF 50+
£20.99 for 75g (received 10g)
25% off next purchase of Daily Face using code GLOSSY2014 

The last item is the Emite Makeup Lip Brush (L312) I am not super excited about this as I don't very often use lip brushes. Although this does feel like a good quality brush and I will definitely give it a try. I would have much preferred to receive an eyeshadow brush or face brush as I would have got more use from that. 

Emite Makeup Lip Brush (L312)
£17

Over all I don't think that this box was as good as lasts months but there are still some great products in it that I am looking forward to trying. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis