Wednesday 16 April 2014

April Haul

The other day I did a little bit of shopping and I thought I would share with you what I got. Most of the things I bought in Poundland and Poundworld as they had some amazing deals in. I ended up buying quite a few nail polishes not that I really needed them as I already have quite a large collection.
First up both Poundland and Poundworld often have a large range of Revlon nail polishes and this time 3 colour took my eye. The first is Ruby Ribbon which is a gorgeous sparkly pink colour with silver sparkles in it. Next is a lovely mint green colour called Minted which I thought would be lovely for spring/summer. The last Revlon polish I got was Barely Bones which is a favourite of Essiebutton     when I saw her talk about it I liked the colour but wasn't sure if it would suit me and I didn't want to spend £7.99 in case I didn't like it. So when I saw it for a pound I knew I had to pick it up as even if I don't like it I haven't lost too much. 


I also picked up a China Glaze crackle polish in the shade Tarnished Gold, I haven't tried anything from China Glaze before so it will be interesting to see what this is like. I bought a lot of crackle nail polishes from OPI also from Poundland but I didn't get a gold one so this will fit well in my collection. I got this lovely pastel lilac shade from Sinful Colours in the shade Mauve which I thought would be lovely for spring/summer. 

I picked up 3 Revlon Baby Sticks which are cream blushes. I got the shades Sunset, Tahitian and Pink Passion. I thought that these would be great for spring/summer. When I swatched them they weren't that pigmented but I have used Pink Passion and it doesn't look too bad but I am glad I didn't pay full price for them. 

The last 2 things I got are lip products. I saw this Maybelline Baby Lips and I don't believe that this is one that we can buy in Boots so I thought I'd get it as you can never have too many lipbalms. I went to Superdrug and picked up one of Tanya Burr's lipgloss. I was very excited when she launched her lipglosses and nail polishes and I had wanted to try them and then they released them into Superdrug so I knew I had to go and get something. I was restrained and only got one item a lipgloss in the shade Exotic Island I wanted to try one before I went crazy and bought more colours. I have to say I am very impressed and I will be getting more shades. 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis