Thursday 17 April 2014

NOTD:Blue Grape


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blue Grape
I am a massive fan of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine range so when I was looking for a dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street I was pleased to see that they had a similar colour in their range. I am not saying that this is identical to Baker Street but it is similar and that is good enough for me. 

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blue Grape
The shade is Blue Grape which is a bright cobalt blue. Like all the other Gelly Hi Shine polishes this applies evenly. You only need 2 coats to get an opaque colour and once it has dried it has a shiny glossy finish. These polishes last a really long time before they start chipping. They are one of my favourite ranges and I own quite a few colours from the range. I have seen that they are bringing out some new shades so I will interested to give those a try. 

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blue Grape

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis