Monday 12 May 2014

Clean and Clear Advantage Face Wash Review


I picked up this face wash up as part of an offer. My skin was really bad and had a lot of blemishes so I wanted a spot gel and I got the Clean and Clear one and I decided to also try out this face wash as it says it is meant to help reduce spots. 

When I saw this in the shop I really liked the look of it as it had a pump which makes it much easy to dispense the product and it also reduces the amount of product that you waste. Also the inner child in me really liked the idea of a liquid turning into a foam when it is dispensed (please tell me I am not the only one fascinated by this). 

When it actually came to try this I found the application really simple, I apply one pump to my wet face rub it in and then rinse it off. However I found that didn't really do anything for my skin. My skin felt clean after using it but it didn't reduce my spots which is what I really wanted it to do although it didn't break me out either so that's always a bonus. I also noticed that this can leave my skin feeling tight after using it so I do need to moisturise after using it. 

I was really disappointed with this face wash it didn't do anything for my skin and the excitement of it coming out as a foam soon wore off after I realised how useless this face wash was. 

I wouldn't recommend this face wash. Do you have any budget face washes that you'd recommend?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis