Tuesday 20 May 2014

MUA Blush in Lolly Review


MUA Blush in Lolly
Last year MUA released 6 new blushes shades. After trying Candyfloss and Marshmallow  I was really impressed with the quality of these blushes and seen as how they are only £1 I wanted to try more of the shades. I picked the shade Lolly as I don't have any other blushes like it. 
MUA Blush in Lolly
Packaging
The packaging is quite simple although relatively sturdy. I like that it has a clear plastic lid so that you can easily identify the colour when it is in your collection. The packaging is very compact and it is great for travelling as it takes up hardly any space. 


MUA Blush in Lolly
Formula 
 I love the texture of theses blushes they are a little bit chalky but considering that they are only £1 they are quite soft and easy to work with. The pigmentation is amazing for the price and they are blend really well. This blush does have a tiny bit of shimmer but it is barely noticeable meaning that this blush is almost matte which is a rare thing to find at the drugstore as the majority of blushes have shimmer in. I like this as an alternative as it can be worn quite suitably to give a peachy glow to the cheeks which I am liking more and more now. 

MUA Blush in Lolly
Colour
This is a gorgeous peachy colour not a colour I usually go for but I am trying a lot more peachy blushes because I really like them. A lot of the peachy blushes I own are very similar as they have obviously gone down the Nars Orgasm dupe road but this is different. I having been really enjoying wearing this especially as it as been so sunny I think this colour looks really lovely in the sun. 


I really like these blushes, the colour range is lovely and the quality of these blushes is amazing. The blushes cost £1 and you can buy them in Superdrug and on the MUA website I think that they are great value for money and I really recommend that you give them a try. I am very tempted to buy all the shades because these are a fantastic quality and they are so affordable. 

Summary:
Product: MUA Blushes (New 2013 Shades)
Price: £1
Shades: Marshmallow, Cupcake, Candyfloss, Bon Bon, Bubblegum and Lolly
Where to buy: Superdrug MUA Website 
Score: 8/10

Have you tried these blushes?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis