Wednesday 7 May 2014

April Favourites

Today I thought I would share with you my April favourites. April saw some new discoveries in my beauty regime and some old discoveries as well.
To start with I have been really enjoying the Garnier Micellar Water. I have tried the L'Oreal one and I much prefer this one as it is much better value for money and it feels a lot nicer on my skin too. For most of April the only polish on my hands was Blue Sky from NYC although the name isn't that appropriate considering the polish is mint green I have really loved wearing this colour. The formula is really good and it only costs £1.79. This month I got a sample of the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation and I have been loving wearing it. The foundation is very light on my skin and the shade Light Beige is a very good match for my skin so I will be looking to buy this the next time I'm in Boots or Superdrug. 

The last to favourites are rediscoveries. I have gone back to using my MUA Undressed Palette which I have mentioned many times as it is the perfect neutrals palette. My favourite shade is shade 2 which you can see I have hit pan on which also shows you how much I love. I have also been loving the MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose this is a blush and highlighter in one as this adds such a gorgeous pink shimmer to my cheeks and I love wearing this when it is sunny outside. 

This month I thought I would include some random favourites as well. 
Favourite TV show: Revenge- I love this show all the episodes are exciting and the storyline isn't predictable at all which I really like.
Favourite music: This month I have been listening to Panic At The Disco This is Gospel a lot and also the Frozen album which a complete contrast with my first favourite. 
Favourite app: I am addicted to Pinterest, I am on it pretty much everyday and I now have over 1000 pins. You can follow me here I would love more people to follow so if you are on Pinterest please leave me your links.

What have been you're favourites?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis