Wednesday 29 January 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Review


I have always been a fan of liquid cleansing solutions for removing my eye makeup. I previously used the Simple Kind To Eyes Makeup Remover which was one of my all time favourites. I have never tried the much hyped about Bioderma as it is difficult to get in the UK. A little while ago L'Oreal released a new line called Skin Perfection in this line was the 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution which I was very eager to try. 

This product claims to dissolve makeup, unclogs pores and removes impurties and tones and soothes skin. I'd agree with all of these claims. This product is amazing at removing eye makeup it can remove even the most stubborn of mascaras i.e Benefit's They're Real. Although I don't often us this to remove my face makeup (as I mainly use it on my eyes) I noticed that it still worked really well at removing my face makeup as well. This is very gentle on the skin and even more importantly does not sting my eyes. Unlike some makeup removers I have tried this doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. 

I really enjoy using this to remove my eye makeup it leaves my eyelids completely makeup free and it leaves them feeling very fresh and clean. I really like this for removing my eye makeup and I have already used a bottle of it and repurchased it already. When I wasn't using this I really missed as the other product I was using (Garnier 2 in 1 makeup remover) just wasn't as good as this.

Product: L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying  Micellar Solution
Price: £4.99 (However is on offer at Boots and Superdrug at the moment)
Where to buy: Boots, Superdrug and most supermarkets 
Score: 9/10 

Have you tried this?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis